Saturday, July 21, 2018

Sexy in Black Plus

Hi Girls:

Today I am still underdressed in the black lingerie that I wore yesterday but some items have been added. A knee length pantie girdle, a high waist tight girdle, an all in one body shaper, a long line bra, and a open bottom body shaper were added in that order. All of the new items are black. My ugly boy clothes are black shoes and socks, a black T-shirt, and tan slacks. I must wear this outfit all day today at work. The order in which the underdressed items were put on will make it difficult to use the rest room in that I must remove several items of boy clothes and lingerie before I can get to my panties. When I am finished my lingerie must go back on in the same order. A rest room break may take 30 minutes and of course I must use a stall and sit to pee. All girls sit to pee.

Have a GREAT SISSY DAY!!!!

Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home