Friday, June 15, 2018

More Sissy Activity

Hi Girls:

I am sorry that I have not posted for the last few days. I have been underdressed in panties and a bra every day. I also started a new panty activity. Each day I have to remove the panty that I wore the day before next to my skin and then add two more and then put on a pair of very large white cover up panties. Today I am wearing 5 pair of panties plus the white cover up panties. Tomorrow I will be removing one pair and adding 2 pair.

I also started a new project at McDonald's this morning. Each morning when I visit in the morning I will be carrying my large pink purse, wearing earrings, and carrying panties in one hand. I started this morning carrying a pair of yellow nylon panties. I don't get there every day but I will continue this until I am carrying 10 pair of panties. This may take a while as I only get to McDonald's about 2 or 3 days a week.

I see that there are a lot of you sissies that read my blog but no one posts any comments. I sure wish several of you would post comments and suggest humiliating assignments  for me to do. I promise that I will document your assignments with a full report and pictures.

Have a GREAT SISSY DAY!!

                         Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home