Friday, June 8, 2018

More For Today!

Hi Girls:

This morning just as I was getting ready to leave I had to change my underdressing from normal panties and a bra to the following items in the order listed.

Panties
Black and white pantyhose - One leg black and white stripes and the other black and white squares
Black pair of spanks
My new black long leg and high waist panty girdle
Open bottom girdle
Long line bra
White high waist open bottom girdle
Ugly boy slacks with pant legs rolled up above my ankles
Black female top
Black flats with ankle straps
Black and white earrings
White cap
Red lipstick
Two fingernails on left hand painted blue
Carry my little pink purse

Then I went to MacDonald's for breakfast.
How humiliating.

Later I may be going to a park for a photo shoot.

Have a very Humiliating and Great Sissy Day!!

Sissy Alice

PS - I am really trussed up today. I can barely sit down because of all of the tight girdles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home