Saturday, January 19, 2019

Bra Day 7 & Girdle Day 2

Hi Girls:

Today I added a white long line bra and a pink panty girdle to my undergarments for today. I am sitting here at work wearing 1 pair of black nylon panties, 7 bras, and 2 panty girdles. I am wearing these undergarments to demonstrate my dedication to being a BIG SISSY.  I will be reminded all day long today that I am a sissy by the tight feeling that 7 bras give to my chest and the tightness caused by 2 panty girdles. It sure is fun being a BIG SISSY!!!

Today is the last day for wearing multiple bras but I have 4 more days of adding girdles next week.

Today I will be painting my finger nails with clear polish while at work. I hope none of the other women at work catch me putting on the polish. Wish me luck!

                          Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home