Wednesday, December 12, 2018

My Christmas Pedicure

Hi Girls:

Yesterday I visited my favorite nail spa to get my Christmas pedicure. My old polish was removed and my nails were trimmed. The calluses on my feet were trimmed. Then my lower legs and feet were rubbed with a sandy cream followed by a paraffin treatment. The last step was painting my toes. They are painted alternating green and red for Christmas. This left one big toe painted green and the other red. Then my nail tech painted a white Christmas design on my big toes. The last step is sitting under the polish dryer for about 15 minutes. The whole process takes about one hour and 15 minutes. My toes look so pretty and I felt so SISSY while I was sitting in the pedicure chair being pampered.

All you sissies out there should try getting a pedicure. It is a fantastic sissy experience!

                      Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home