Saturday, March 24, 2018

New Sissy Items

Hi Girls:

For the last two days I have only underdressed in nylon panties. Why? Because I am a "BIG SISSY"!

Yesterday I received 4 new sissy items. A black cotton top that I can wear with my black & white stockings, a pair of pink & black stockings that are vertical stripes, a pink adult baby bib, and a pink baby bonnet. I can mix and match the stockings with a similar pair that I have that are horizontal striped.

I will be wearing my new black top with my bright pink short shorts and one pink and black horizontal striped stocking and one pink and black vertical striped stocking. I will also be wearing pink flats. Looks like a potential photo shoot.

The bib and bonnet will become part of  my adult baby outfit. I will look so cute when I am wearing my new baby accessories. That could call for another photo shoot.

I see that a lot of girls are following my blog but none of you are commenting! Why not? I would love to hear your comments and have your suggestions as to how I can become a better SISSY. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sissy Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home